Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mark Joyner is My Hero...

Mark Joyner is my hero...Well maybe not really but I do follow him on Twitter, even though he rarely ever posts to his Twitter account.

Mark is a New Zealander (Kiwi) and is the man behind Simpleology. (a web based program to help us get the most out of our lives) I have started it in the past but I tend to drop out without finishing it. (Not really sure as to why as Mark's material is always great)

Here is something that Mark is doing now that i thought I would check out and that you (the reader) might be interested in as well.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



So do go check it out and let me know if it has been useful to you in setting up your blog and/or getting more bang out of your blog posts.

Mark is a nice guy (really) and I am sure he will appreciate your interest. (hay in fact when I post the link on Twitter to this blog post even Mark himself may follow it back) Imagine the power of Web 2.0 puts you in touch with everyone and anyone on the planet....Imagine...

If you don't have a blog, then get one today. If you have a blog then post a link to it in the comments of this post. Either way go check out Mark's offer...Thanks!

Till next post,

Smiles :o)

Gary

No comments: