Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meet Rosie Peters....Weight Loss Author















Hi everyone

Welcome

I just happened to meet Rosie the other day when posting a comment on the SWBNetwork site.

I happened to address a couple of lines of my comment to Rosie's previous comment and the next thing Rosie is following me on Twitter (you all know how this web 2.0 thing works)

Well it turns out that Rosie (not her real name) is an author and has written a ton of articles and books on the topic of wight loss.

Her bio starts off this way:

"Weight control diet advice. What would I know and how did I get to know it? Who am I anyway?

My name is Rosie Peters. Actually, it's not - that's my pen name. I've used it over the last 10 years for the educational textbooks I have written in Australia. It's a combination of the names of my older dog and my long deceased cat."

Click Here to read Rosie's full bio

Rosie has a free e book on her site "Weight Control Diet Advise"


Her free book is called "Lose Weight Today" Click Here to get your copy.

Rosie has also written other books and articles. Click Here to read Rosie's articles

I hope that you enjoyed meeting Rosie as much as I have. I am always amazed at the talent of people that we meet on the net.

I will be introducing more of my ever growing group of interesting "Net Friends" in future posts.

If you read my last post you will know that I am working on my newest project "Fun And Featured 09" hash tag FAF09 but more on that in a future post.

In the meantime if you know of anyone (including yourself) that would like to be part of FAF09 just leave me a comment on this post. Thanks!

Till next post,

Smiles :o)

Gary

No comments: