Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Couple Of Updates












First Update:

I got a phone call this afternoon to tell me that the six edenPURE heaters have arrived.

So just three weeks after placing the order they are here. My coffee buddies are all anxious to get them home and start using them (the weather man is forecasting sun and warm weather till at least Monday) lol

There will be lots of opportunities to test them out. (except Ralph is leaving for Florida in three weeks) He might just have to wait till he comes back for his Christmas break in December.

Howard is not going down till the third week of January ( at least) and Jim is still undecided if he is going or not.

The other three will be here all winter so there should be lots of opportunities as I said.

They are all meeting tomorrow morning around 11ish to come get the heaters and take them home.

I will keep you posted on how things go.

Second Update:

I got the book "Midlife Man" by Art Hister at the library last night so now I will have to put "Brain Rules" (the book) on pause while I get "Midlife Man" read.

Did you like the 10 tips to train your brain? I do try to read for at least an hour a day.

Oh and by the way when I was at the Library the Librarian told me about a writers group starting at the end of September and meeting one night a week for six weeks (I think) so I put my name on the list. (I can use all the help I can get)

Anyway that was just a quick update on a couple of previous posts.

Thanks for your patience and please post your comments as to what you think and what you would like me to blog about.

And a Thank You:

A BIG thank you to you the readers for stopping by to read my posts. I am amazed that reader traffic is increasing daily and a greater number of you are finding me through the search engines. (awesome!)

I have been trying hard to keep focused on exercises, diet and things that promote a healthy me. (and you)

Please tell me if you want it to be things other than that.

I hope you are having a great day!

Smiles :o)

Gary

No comments: