Sunday, August 17, 2008

Boy do I have a stiff neck!




Welcome

Since I have been spending a lot of time on the computer this month I have been getting pain and stiffness in the neck area.

I thought that this holistic exercise therapy looked interesting and that I would give it a try.

The Neck Twist is an effective stiff neck exercise that relieves pain by loosening and stretching the neck muscles and tendons and stimulating the nerves in the cervical vertebrae. This particular stiff neck exercise can be done standing or sitting. Check with your health professional first though if you have a history of neck problems or you haven't exercised for some time. Also included below are two highly effective acupressure points for relieving and preventing stiff neck and associated headaches.

Check it out here.

Till next post

Smiles :0)

Gary

No comments: