Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love to hear..."Man you look good!"



I just love to hear those words "Man you look good!" don't you?

I also love to exercise every day...Not a lot, just enough to push the edge of the envelope, GENTLY.

I think it's great fun to manage my bodies food intake. (healthy foods, calorie counting/ shifting and all that.

I just love to research these topics and post great articles on this blog.

If your interests are running along the same lines then why not subscribe to my blog with Google Reader (read the first posts in the archive to see how)

And, why not leave a comment to let me know what it is that you need to know. Who knows it might be Body Therapy, Groin injury exercises, rolfing or anything else that would be interesting and related like Quartz Heaters by "edenPURE". (post coming soon)

This is how we learn by helping each other. Even if you are a newbie or an old hand at research and development.

The internet is fast becoming the tool of choice to find info on almost any need you might have on any given day.

Don't be shy set up your Google Reader subscription so you get every post as it is posted. Tell me what it is you need to know, "that burning question"... I can help you do the research so that we (the readers) can all benefit by sharing....Thanks

Remember "The more that we share means the more that we care!"

Smiles :o)

Gary

No comments: